We encourage each child’s natural desire to learn by helping them develop self-motivation, self-knowledge and respect for the World.
NRGLC Mission Statement
Our mission is to cooperatively operate a Montessori-based learning option for children in the Fayette County area that aims to give each child the opportunity to rise to his or her own level of excellence.
By working together with our members we will create an encouraging and positive environment where children can learn the skills they need to become responsible, independent, productive and caring citizens in our world.
To support our mission we are committed to the following core values:
- Strong Academics
- Hands-on / Experiential Learning
- Outdoor and Environmental Education
- Physical Fitness and Activities
- Stewardship / Community Involvement
- Exposure to Arts, Music and Languages
- Support for Children’s Natural Desire to Learn
- Room to Pursue Individual Interests
- Positive Discipline rather than punishment
These core values drive our day to day operations, our immediate plans for growth, and our long-term vision.